Vics vapor rub
- to clear sinuses
- can act like Heat or aspercream. It soothes muscle aches and cramping
- softens skin
- tooth aches. Rub not in the mouth, but near the area on the outside of your cheeks. Be sure to see a dentist soon. I had a very bad tooth ache and ibuprofen helped some, but when I added Vics to my face near the ache and slept on that side keeping my cheek pressed against the tooth, it allowed me less pain to get sleep.
- stops itching of bug bites and can keep bugs away
- smell can keep cats from scratching furniture.
- cleans cuts
- helps with toenail fungus
- helps to clear achene
- earwax remover
- helps get rid of germs, nothing is perfect for getting rid of germs, but peroxide is one of the best, wipe doorknobs, kitchen counters, hard surface items and handles, toilet seats, etc.
- tooth paste, make a paste with baking soda 1 part soda 3 parts peroxide
- cleans blood, baby or pet urine from fabric and furniture. It will bubble as it works, rub with white cloth, you may need to try a few times until completely gone. You can also use a cup in place of bleach for whites in your laundry.
- a teaspoon in a spray bottle of water will help your house plants look great.
- de-icer for car windows
- mirror and glass cleaner
- drys up cold soars
- relives itch from bug bites
- Nail polish remover
- pierced ear cleaner
- get rid of ring around the collar by using on neck before dressing shouldn't use often though can cause dryness of the skin.
- remove sticky sticker stuff if you are trying to save a jar, or have that holiday gift with sticky where the price tag was
- ink stain remover
- Ice packs - 1part rubbing alcohol 2 parts water in zip lock freezer bag
- De-Greaser, great for wiping down stoves microwaves and such